Aims EcB in home care and nursing
The ErgocareBank partners will:
- develop a model for evaluating the feasibility of ergonomic solutions for risk control in manual handling in home care and nursing,
- define the analytical model for assessment of occupational risk and functional capacity related to tasks and scenarios chosen for initial inclusion in the ErgocareBank,
- define and choose a number of tasks and scenarios involving client manual handling to be included in the assessment process,
- coach and advise cooperating partners in their performance of the locally conducted practical trials of tasks and scenarios included in the ErgocareBank,
- formulate the results and advice, including visual instructions, for the ErgocareBank to publish on the web.